Welcome to Episode 72 of Praestabilis: Excellence in Marketing
It’s the end of 2021 and time for the “New Rules for Online Marketing” for 2022! I’m also celebrating three full years of hosting this podcast, my third since coming online in 2006. Let’s move on to the “new rules” as I see them for entrepreneurs, authors, and marketers.
We’re in a new stage of life as we head into 2022. The pandemic brought issues to light on a variety of subjects and topics, but the changes were already in the air. Life is always in a state of flux and chaos and I’ve written extensively about entropy for entrepreneurs. We must do things differently if we are to expect different, and more desirable results going forward.
I want you to focus on increasing your credibility and visibility as you move forward in your business. The marketplace is more saturated than ever, in every niche imaginable and it’s up to you and me to set ourselves apart so that we are perceived as the best solution for our target audience’s problems and struggles. These are the four strategies I use and am suggesting for you…
- Writing – Every day, I want you to write! This includes blog posts, outlines, emails to your prospects, clients, and potential joint venture partners. Also, write short reports and white papers to show others who you are and what you know. Finally, write a book to solidify your expertise in your niche, and follow that up with additional books over time. Writing is crucial to our process of standing out from the crowd by sharing what we know and believe. Reach out to me if you’re interested in coming aboard for my “10 Week Author” program.
- Speaking – I was the reluctant speaker, but once I got past my fears and insecurities you can’t get the microphone away from me. Speak about yourself and your topic to anyone who will listen. I began by speaking at my Rotary Club and I continue to recommend service organizations as a way to break in to speaking. Now I speak all over the world, in person and virtually on a variety of topics.
- Leading – Leadership is an area I want you to embrace and pursue. We are all natural leaders, but many times this doesn’t come to light until and unless there is a crisis of some kind. Instead, look for opportunities to step forward and lead others to achieve their own greatness and worth. Community involvement is an excellent way to address issues you care about in a way that brings out your leadership instincts.
- Transparency – One thing I absolutely love about the internet is how it paves the way for all of us to be transparent. When I first came online with my business in 2006, I “Googled” myself to see what was there. I found a testimonial I had given for a real estate training I’d completed the year before, as well as the interview Parade magazine had conducted with me about my experiences as a classroom teacher in the inner city of Los Angeles. I understood at that moment that everything I said and did could be found on the internet, immediately or eventually. It’s up to us to make sure we are transparent in every way, and to use this as a way for people to find us online and perhaps do business with us.
Visit my three blogs at Huge Profits Tiny List, Connie Ragen Green, and Monday Morning Mellow. View all of my books here. Read about my Theme for 2022 and what I believe about goal setting and New Year’s resolutions.
NOTE: I’m producing this podcast simultaneously as Episode 72 of Praestabilis: Excellence in Marketing, as well as the most recent audio recording for my “Ask Connie Anything” series, and for my New Rules for Online Marketing.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you writing? Perhaps you’re ready to set up a blog or get started using Medium to syndicate your content.
Who will help you? Are you working on strategies or tactics for your life and business? Again, what is the one thing, the single most important item on your list to accomplish as soon as possible? Keep these things in mind…
- Don’t wait to be picked or chosen… Ship!
- You already have what it takes… Step forward!
- People want and need what you have to offer… Pull back the curtain and reveal yourself!
- You are an artist and a creative… there are NO rules and you won’t be reprimanded for making a mistake.
Did you know that entrepreneurs are three times as likely to be dyslexic or have some degree of ADHD. I chose to embrace these traits in myself when I came online in 2006 and know this has helped me to achieve more goals than I ever could have imagined!
The ONLY thing holding you back is YOU! Take full responsibility for everything that occurs or has occurred in your life and watch what happens. I promise you that you will not be able to go back to who you were before, and this is a great feeling. Read the two books I mentioned above and get started with the rest of your life.
Check out my most recent articles and essays at Monday Morning Mellow.
Reinventing myself is a concept and process I know something about. Most recently, I have reinvented myself through intermittent fasting. I’m even writing a book on this topic and the working title is In Pursuit of Healthy-ness: How I Reinvented Myself with Intermittent Fasting. This book is scheduled for release during the fall of 2021.
By my willingness to reinvent myself I’ve been able to change my life significantly through the decades. I’ve written a post about this called Reinventing Myself… Version 5. We’re always moving forward when we surrender and reinvent.
What are you doing right now in your life and your business that is working? Where do you need to make some changes? How may I best serve you as you surrender to doing what it takes? As humans, we are capable of reinventing ourselves as we change and grow.
See all of my published titles at Connie Ragen Green Books and connect with me on Twitter to see what else I’m doing, personally and professionally.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I began back in 2006 with affiliate marketing. I did not have a list, and used my blog and my articles to get my name and message out to the world. I still earn an excellent income with affiliate marketing and it accounts for just over 40% of my income. You may become my affiliate at Affiliate Links and Tools.
Soon, I added local business marketing to what I had to offer. Initially, I was helping a family member who’d started a new business. After my results improved and I was able to help make his office phone ring, I began offering marketing help for small, local businesses in my community.
Other business models to consider are digital information products, coaching and consulting, niche sites and authorship. I would encourage you to pursue your interests and goals as you choose a business model that suits your lifestyle.
Please connect with me on Twitter and let me know what you are working on so I may share it with my vast and growing audience.
“One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” ~ Brene Brown
Check out my most recent membership site, set up as a free and ongoing eCourse at https://ActionHabitsChallenge.com. Read this article I published on “5 Profitable Membership Models” at https://connieragengreen.com/membership-site-models/. Also, please visit my main site at https://ConnieRagenGreen.com and connect with me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ConnieGreen.
My newest book is In Pursuit of Healthy-Ness: How I Reinvented My Life with Intermittent Fasting and in it I chronicle my journey of dropping over 125 pounds with this method.
I have a new book with Ellen Finkelstein entitled Speakers! The Quick Public Speaking to Business Method: Turning Your Talk into an Ongoing Revenue Stream. Whether you are brand new to speaking or are a seasoned public speaker, this book will make a difference for you.
The first book I co-authored with Ellen is Authors! The Quick Book to Business Method: Turning Your Book into an Ongoing Revenue Stream and in it we teach and explain how you can write a book that will represent you well and create multiple streams of income for you, as it continues to do for us and many others.
I have just completed another new book titled Booster Rocket Launches: Helping Your Prospects to Find You Everywhere. I’m using my ongoing authorship as an example of why baby steps will never take you where you’d like to go in your life and business. This one you will definitely want to have in paperback, and that will be obvious when you have it in your hands and discover how powerful what I’m sharing will be to your business.
I would love to know your thoughts on these concepts. Please visit my main sites at Connie Ragen Green and Huge Profits Tiny List. Connect with me on Twitter for the latest updates and announcements.
Get started with your own eBook empire by learning how to write an eBook from the person who continues to guide me along this lucrative journey. Take a look at How to Write and Publish Your Own eBook…in as Little as 7 Days from expert and author Jim Edwards.
Thank you for this opportunity to serve you as I share my beliefs, perceptions, and experiences as an author, online entrepreneur, and marketing strategist with you. Marketing has become the joy of my life as I continue to learn, grow, and share concepts with others.
I’m bestselling author, marketing strategist, and online entrepreneur Connie Ragen Green and I would love to connect further with you to help you to achieve your goals. If you are interested in learning how to optimize the syndication of your content, please take a look at my popular Syndication Optimization training course and consider coming aboard to increase your visibility, credibility, and profitability.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download